Google Analytics Consulting Services
The world of the Internet and business evolves constantly; and to be successful, you need to keep up and stay current. You can only do that if you keep an eye on your marketing campaigns and websites and that’s why you need Google Analytics. This tool will help you analyze the performance of your website and make sure that all its aspects work to draw prospective customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
What exactly is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a very versatile tool that lets you monitor activity on your website. It provides comprehensive reports on all aspects, including:
- How many people visit your website
- Where they come from
- What they do on your website
- Where they linger the most
- Who has abandoned carts?
This is just a glimpse of the amount of information Google Analytics can give you and as you can see, such information can be very useful. All you need to do is add a small line of code to your website. We can help you set up Analytics and understand what the reports are trying to tell you.
Measure – Understand – Improve
Have you heard the phrase history is the best teacher? With Analytics, you analyze the history of your website and understand the past activities of your visitors. This information will help you understand what your prospects like and dislike, so you can upgrade your website accordingly. For example, if Analytics points out that a few product pages on your website have high bounce rates, you can alter the pages to improve their performance.
We’re experts at analyzing these reports and drawing the right conclusion. We’ll form a sound strategy to alter and correct all flaws Analytics finds, and improve the overall performance of your website.
The Benefits of Google Analytics
- Valuable Insights – Google Analytics provides incredible insights into your customer’s behavior. The tool can follow them through ads, videos, social tools, tablets, smartphones, and websites. This allows you to target your marketing strategy more accurately.
- Understand Your Audience – As we mentioned before, Analytics reports on visitor behavior. Tools like Traffic Sources map where your prospects come from and In-Page Insights gives you an understanding of what they do on your website. You can use this knowledge to encourage your visitors to come back and make a purchase.
- More Conversions and Performance – If you want to run a successful website and marketing campaign, you need to keep an eye on the conversions and sales. Google Analytics offers tools like Multi-Channel Funnels and Attribution and it will monitor all aspects of your marketing campaign. This would allow you to see what works well and what doesn’t and direct your revenue accordingly.
- Testing and Updating – Once you know exactly what’s going on, you can make changes. If one landing page doesn’t work well, test a few alternatives and install the best version. If the CTA button doesn’t get a good response, try different colors and fonts. Analytics will help you through the entire process and re-measure new additions to see if they work well. Analytics also has Custom Alerts to immediately let you know if there’s any drop in traffic.
This sounds quite complex to a person unfamiliar with Analytics and the Google landscape, but we know the best practices and will make sure your business receives full advantage of this platform.
Google Analytics is packed full of interesting features that’ll help you increase traffic and boost sales. Here are some features that make Analytics a great tool for any business:
Data Collection and Management
You get all the information you need about your customer in one place. This tool will give you accurate reports on their movements and preferences. It’s completely customizable and can offer:
- Collection and Configuration APIs
- Event Tracking
- Cross-Device Data
- User Permissions
If you own a website and run marketing campaigns, you use a number of tools to keep everything in track. Analytics allows you to consolidate data from all of these sources.
- Import – Google Analytics Data Import feature can import data from your content management tools, CRM, and other such data sources. Data types like users, campaign, products, refunds, content, cost, and custom data can be imported.
- Integration – Analytics will integrate different features and products in and outside of the Google landscape. The tool will import data from Google AdWords and monitor the performance of your ad campaigns. It will analyze AdSense data, which can help you figure out where you should display ads on your page.
- Activation – You can use all the data available to you and channel the information properly to improve your marketing campaigns. The tool will provide alerts and intelligence, experiments, and remarketing.
What Does Our Consulting Service Include?
- Implementation – Nube Internet will set up a working, customized Analytics platform for you that would provide clean, useful, and comprehensive data.
- Training – You need to know how Analytics works to take full advantage of its features. At Nube, we have expert trainers who’ll help you establish a solid foundation in this platform.
- Audit and Strategy – We’ll analyze the reports, your measurement plan, and tag management instrumentation. Our experts will look at your performance indicators and your goals and check if everything is in place for your business.
So, don’t hesitate to contact us at Nube Internet if you want good advice on Google Analytics or have questions about it. You can call us at (210) 996-7176. You can also contact us for a free first consultation.